Semi-permanent colours can be used to deepen the colour, but they will not lighten the hair.
Depending on the formulation used, semis last approximately six shampoos whilst longer lasting oxidising semis can last up to 22 shampoos.
They are fantastic for condition and shine.
The ombré effect applies to any shades, so it’s time to start having fun!
We’ve all heard blondes have more fun, but which blonde wig to choose! Electric colours are no longer a shade seen on party wigs – high-octane highlights look the part too!
10+ Top Hairstyles For Senegalese Twists Photo Gallery
1. Thin Crochet Senegalese Twists
2. Jumbo Crochet Senegalese Twists
3. Senegalese Lob
4. Long Senegalese Twists
5. Bun Senegalese Crochet Twists
6. Half Up Senegalese Twists
7. Half Top-knot Senegalese Twists
8. Senegalese Twists With Hair Left Loose
9. Two Buns Up Senegalese Twists
10. Senegalese Braid Twists