Ella’s hair is in need of a good treatment and because she wants a heat-free blow out I will use an African threading technique for length retention to stretch and straighten out her natural hair.
Unlike the blow dryer, threading is heatless and a less damaging option,’ says Charlotte who’s a pro at holistic styling.
Part each section into three more sections and working with each individual section, hold hair firmly at the scalp. In your left thumb and forefinger begin twisting a metre of shiny black thread around the section until you reach the ends.
Continue this process until all of the hair is completely threaded. Gently unravel the thread to reveal the naturally straightened length.
10 Top Medium Length Hairstyles With Bangs Photo Gallery
1. Messy Wavy Hair With Bangs
2. Big Waves With Front Bangs
3. Long Side-Swept Bangs
4. The Emo Look With Deep Side-Swept Bangs
5. Side-Swept Bangs With A Long Bob
6. Feathered Bangs With Straight Hair
7. Side Bangs With A Low Bun
8. Asymmetrical Hair
9. Side Bangs With A High Bun
10. Front Bangs With A Half Ponytail