HIPS, BUTTOCKS AND THIGHS
Begin 1. You will need a strong chair. The seat should be firm and the height of the seat should be normal.
2. Stand approximately 12 inches (30cms) directly in front of the chair.
3. Your feet should be approximately 18 (45cms) inches apart.
4. Hold your arms out in front of you, palms down.
5. Lean forward very slightly from your waist.
1. With your weight on your heels, slowly lower yourself down so that you are almost sitting on the chair. Don’t sit down.
2. Slowly stand back up again.
3. Start with 8 reps per set.
1. Keep your arms straight out in front of you.
2. Keep your head upright and look straight ahead.
1. Sit down on a chair.
2. Don’t lean back and keep your back straight.
3. Keep your feet approximately 18 inches (45cms) apart.
3. Hold a weight in each hand.
4. Let your arms hang down either side of the chair.
1. Lift both hands slowly to the top of your chest allowing the weight to rotate 90Â°, knuckles forward.
2. Lower the dumbbell slowly to the starting position.
3. Do this again, this time keep your palms forward as you raise the weights.
4. Try 15 reps per set.
1. Keep upright and look straight in front of you.
2. Bring both weights up at the same time. Exhale as you lift.