This ’50s-inspired look is serving vintage vibes to perfection, with tons of height at the crown for an Old Hollywood spin.
50’s Hairstyles for Long Hair to get Vintage Look Photo Gallery
's hairstyles for long hair ′s hairstyles « VIP Hairstyles
Easy Vintage Hairstyles That Are a Cinch to Do — We Promise
Elegant Retro Hairstyles Vintage Hairstyles for Women
s Hairstyles Ideas To Look Classically Beautiful The Xerxes
s hairstyles for medium length hair ALL HairStyLes
Best Vintage Outfit Ideas for A Perfect Vintage Look
EASY HAIRSTYLES: HOW TO OLD HOLLYWOOD, PIN UP GIRL HAIR FOR MEDIUM
Get The Look 1. Start with freshly washed and conditioned hair; towel blot to remove excess water.
2. Mist the hair with a smoothing spray to prepare for blow-drying.
3. Use a handheld blow-dryer and brush over the entire head of hair until completely dry and straight.
4. Apply a serum to the hair for polish and sheen.
5. Braid hair at the nape in an upside-down French braid, leaving the hair at the crown loose. At the halfway point, pin the braid in place to secure.
6. For thickness and volume, add wefts to the hair at the crown and create a loose twist to form a chic bouffant.
7. Pin the twist in place to finish.
Take advantage of the time you wear your protective style. Repair, restore and condition your natural hair under your extensions. Consider Curls Blueberry Bliss Reparative Leave In Conditioner. This winning product is formulated with certified organic blueberry extract, coconut oil, grapseed oil and mango butter. This super softening leave in conditioner is clinically proven to repair damaged hair, help hair growth while preventing breakage.