FOR A SKIN OVERHAUL: Optimal Skin ProCleanser, £31 This 3-in-1 gel cleanser works to melt away dirt, exfoliate and hydrate, while pumpkin enzymes reveal a radiant glow. Bridal Beauty Hack: For an instant moisture hit, use it like a mask and leave on for 15 minutes before rinsing off.
• FOR A POST-FACIAL GLOW: Tri-Active Advanced Instant Facial, £58 Packed with Tri-Active™ ingredients –including white truffle extract for the first time in the UK – this acts like a serum, oil and essence in one. Bridal Beauty Hack: Just add in a couple of drops of Gradual Tan Face Concentrate (£25) for a bronze glow.
Bridal Skin Cheat Sheet Face Photo Gallery
Cheat Sheet Routines Caroline Hirons
Wedding Makeup Tips & Tutorials Charlotte Tilbury
Wedding Makeup for Brown Eyes The Goddess
Bridal Prom Wedding Makeup Beauty Tips Ideas S Celebrity Tutorials
Wedding Makeup Tips For The DIY Bride – MODwedding Learn how to
Natural Wedding Makeup Ideas The Goddess
Wedding Makeup Ideas for Summer Brides The Goddess
• FOR FRESHER-LOOKING SKIN: Tri-Active Advanced Night Booster, £42 A bride-to-be’s best friend, this serum works overnight to perk up tired skin by targeting cell regeneration between the hours of 11pm and 4am. Bridal Beauty Hack: Inhale the aromas as you massage the serum into the skin, restoring calm to your mind and body.
• FOR BOUNCIER SKIN: Overnight Hydration Therapy, £35 Lack of sleep can cause skin to suffer from signs of stress, but with this intensive overnight treatment that uses lavender and hyaluronic acid filling spheres, brides can wave goodbye to the telltale signs of skin fatigue. Bridal Beauty Hack: Use a fortnight before the big day to ensure skin’s hydration levels stay optimal.
• FOR INSTANT RADIANCE: Optimal Skin ProSerum, £49 If you’re a bride looking for a brighter, more even complexion, then look no further. This powerful serum uses a combination of vitamins, sunflower seed extract and Omegas (3,6 and 9) to even skin tone and give skin a youthful glow. Bridal Beauty Hack: Layer this serum underneath make-up for the perfect skin-brightening base.
• FOR SERIOUS HYDRATION: Optimal Skin ProMoisturiser, £46 More than a moisturiser, this targets skin that needs moisture the most and uses prebiotic actives and pH-balancing citrus peel extract. Bridal Beauty Hack: Mix in with your foundation to create your own tinted moisturiser on days you feel you need to up your skin’s moisture levels.