Time: 40 mins Number of servings: 4 Point value per serving: 6
Six cups chopped celery Two cups vegetable broth One cup coconut milk One chopped onion Half tsp dill Salt to taste
• Place all mentioned above ingredients in your Instant Pot and mix until well blended.
• Seal the pot with lid, select “Soup” function, and cook for thirty minutes.
• Release pressure by quick release method, then carefully open a lid.
• Puree your soup until creamy with an immersion blender.
• Serve warm and enjoy!
Time: 45 mins.
Number of servings: 6 Point value per serving: 6
Three 15-oz cans drained navy beans
Four slices chopped centre cut bacon
Four cups chicken broth
Two tablespoon tomato paste
Three cups baby spinach
One chopped carrot
One chopped onion
One chopped celery stalk
Two bay leaves
One fresh rosemary sprig
• Blend one can beans together with one can water in a blender.
• Saute the bacon in your Instant Pot until crisp. Then transfer it on a plate.
• Add the onion, carrot, and celery and saute for five minutes.
• Now add pureed beans, remaining beans, broth, tomato paste, bay leaves, and rosemary. Select the “Manual” function to cook at high pressure for fifteen minutes.
• Allow the pressure to release naturally and remove rosemary and bay leaves.
• Blend two cups of your soup in a blender then put them back to the pot. Add spinach.
• Serve topped with bacon and enjoy!