Canola-oil spray Parchment paper 18 oz. dark melting chocolate (separated into 6 and 12 oz.) 1 16Â½ oz. no-egg sugar-cookie dough (available at most grocery stores or make your own) 6 Oreos, crushed 6 oz. white melting chocolate 1 cup peppermint candy, crushed.
1. Spray a 9 ” x 13 ” baking pan with canola oil. Then line with parchment paper so the bottom and sides are totally covered.
2. In a glass bowl, melt 12 oz. dark chocolate in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir; repeat until chocolate is completely melted.
3. Pour melted chocolate into the pan, and smooth out with a spatula. Put pan in the fridge to let chocolate hardenâ”about 5 minutes.
4. In the meantime, mix cookie dough and crushed Oreos together in a bowl until well combined. Then crumble the mixture over the hardened chocolate, and gently push it down so it’s flat.
5. Melt the white chocolate and the remaining 6 oz. dark chocolate in separate glass bowls for 30 seconds. Stir; repeat until completely melted. Pour both melted chocolates on top of the cookie dough until it’s covered. Swirl with a toothpick.
6. Sprinkle crushed peppermint candies over the melted chocolate, and place pan in fridge until chocolate hardensâ”about 5 minutes. Once firm, grab the edges of the parchment paper and lift the bark out of the pan. Place on a cutting board, and with a knife, carefully chop into roughly shaped pieces.