This casserole recipe is not only a much healthier alternative; it is also very delicious. The only downside is it takes some time to prepare and cook. You need to spare a total of 55 minutes for both prep and cooking. This recipe yields 2 servings.
Photo Gallery of Diet Breakfast Casserole
Click to on Photo for Next Diet Breakfast Casserole Images
• 5 eggs
• 3 cooked bacon strips, coarsely chopped
• 1 cup fresh baby spinach
• 1/2 cup butternut squash, chopped
• 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
• 1/2 cup yellow squash, chopped
• 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
• 1 pinch garlic powder
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all the ingredients in a medium sized bowl except for the seasoning. Mix well.
3. Next, add garlic powder with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Brush the bottom and sides of the baking dish with coconut oil.
5. Pour in the mixture.
6. Put inside the pre-heated oven. Let it cook at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
7. When cooked, place on a cooling rack, then serve.