The following is a list of healthy recipes that can help keep you energized for the evening. These are sure to satisfy not only your hunger but emotional cravings as well.
Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Bake.
This recipe makes for a wonderful, hearty and filling dinner or big lunch on the weekend. Its deliciously cheesy, full of fat and super easy to make! You need a casserole dish to make this sure-to-please favorite.
Photo Gallery of Diet Dinner
Click to on Photo for Next Diet Dinner Images
Serves 2 people.
1 head of broccoli.
Quarter of a stick of butter for frying.
1 chicken breast.
1 green bell pepper.
1 yellow onion.
2 cloves of garlic.
6 strips bacon.
8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese.
8 ounces shredded mozzarella.
8 ounces cream cheese.
4 ounces full fat cream.
1. Fry the bacon on the stovetop. Put the butter into another pan and fry the chicken over the stovetop. Dice the pepper, onion and garlic. Chop the broccoli into nice bite-size florets.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Add the pepper, onion and garlic to the chicken once it is nearly cooked through, in the same pan and fry them. Cut the chicken into strips and continue to fry.
4. Lightly steam the broccoli. Place in the casserole dish. Add the chicken, peppers, onions and garlic and stir to combine. Add the cream cheese, the cream and half of the mozzarella and cheddar. Stir all of these together.
5. Top the casserole with the other half of the mozzarella and cheddar.
6. Bake for 30 minutes.
7. Enjoy with a small green salad on the side.