Easy Ketogenic Lunch Salad
This salad makes for a very fast, filling lunch. Youll be enjoying it in no time. Ingredients:
Diet Lunch Photo Gallery
Two cups of lettuce
One tomato, chopped
One quarter of a cucumber, sliced
Half an avocado sliced or chopped
One slice of bacon, fried
Half a hard-boiled egg
Olive oil to top
A pinch of salt and pepper to season Method:
1. Chop all vegetables as desired.
2. Fry some bacon. (Refrigerate the slices you dont use)
3. Boil some eggs.
4. Use half of a peeled egg for this salad, save the others for later.
5. Top the salad with a generous amount of olive oil.
6. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and a small amount of other herbs if so desired.
7. Eat the salad right away, or pack and consume on the go.