Hair Smoothie from the Caribbean For Different Haircuts For Long Hairs
This potion leaves your hair silky, soft, smooth, strong and healthy.
1/2 avocado (ripe)
1/2 cup of Coconut milk.
1/2 banana (ripe)
1 tablespoon of Castor oil.
2 tablespoon of Rosemary.
Photo Gallery of Different Haircuts For Long Hairs
Click to on Photo for Next Different Haircuts For Long Hairs Images
1 teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper.
1. Combine avocado, coconut milk, banana, castor oil, rosemary and cayenne pepper together.
2. Stir together and transfer into an electric blender.
3. Blend until a smooth consistency is reached.
4. Apply mixture to the tip of your hair, along your hair strands and down to the root and scalp.
5. Leave on for 15-60 minutes.
6. Wash off with warm water and pat hair dry.
TIP: ingredients can be tweaked, depending on the length of hair.