Time: 20 mins Number of servings: 4 Point value per serving: 7
One cup brown lentils
One cup red lentils
One cup frozen corn
Six cups vegetable stock
Two chopped carrots
One cubed potato
One chopped medium onion
Two tbsp olive oil
One bay leaf
One tsp salt
Pinch of thyme
Pepper to taste
• Place onion and olive oil in your Instant Pot and select “Saute” for one minute.
• Add carrot and saute again, now for two minutes.
• Now add potato, brown lentils, red lentils, vegetable stock, thyme and bay leaf. Stir well.
• Seal pot with lid and select “Soup” function, set a timer for six minutes.
• Allow to release pressure naturally and then open a lid.
• Remove bay leaf from your soup, add corn, salt, and pepper.
• Stir well, serve, and enjoy!