Serves 1 to 2
2 cups of butter lettuce, hand shredded
1 European cucumber, sliced
2 tomatoes, quartered
1 bunch of radishes, sliced
1 yellow pepper, sliced
1 bunch of scallions, chopped
Photo Gallery of European Butter Lettuce Salad
Click to on Photo for Next European Butter Lettuce Salad Images
• Mix all the ingredients gently in a bowl.
• Add salad dressing.
1 bunch of dill, chopped
1/4 cup of organic apple cider vinegar, unfiltered
4 tbsp of rice wine vinegar
2 tbsp of olive oil salt and pepper
Mashed Cauliflower (Faux Mashed Potatoes)
• Cut the cauliflower into florets.
• Steam or microwave until the florets are soft (about 8 minutes).
• Place the steamed florets and garlic into a food processor.
• With the machine running, add the broth and milk until the mixture is smooth.
• Place the mixture in a sauce pan.
• Add salt and pepper to taste.
• Simmer on the stove to reheat.