Prep time: 15 minutes Cooking time: 60 minutes Servings: 4
1 lb grass-fed ground beef 1 lb bacon. chopped 1 can (14oz) fire-roasted tomatoes 1 red onion. chopped
1 red bell pepper. chopped
3 garlic cloves. minced
1 cup almond flour
1 Tbsp oregano 1/2 tsp salt
Fresh ground black pepper to taste
– Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
– Combine chopped bacon and ground beef in a large mixing bowl. then add all ingredients and mix gently. using your hands. Mix well.
– Form mixture into loaf shape and place in a glass baking dish or pyrex dish or form into small meatballs and arrange in a baking sheet.
– Bake for about 1 hour or until the meat is cooked.
– Remove the meatloaf or meatballs out of the oven and set aside to cool for about 15 minutes.
– Sliced the meatloaf and serve with a drizzle of your favorite barbecue sauce.