A medium-sized butternut squash (seeded and peeled, chopped into 1 cubes)
4 tablespoons of unsalted butter, grass-fed.
4 medium-sized peeled carrots (chopped into 1 pieces)
Half tablespoon of vinegar, apple cider.
A spring onion (chopped into 4 slices)
2-3 tablespoons of MCT oil Fish preparations:
A pound of tilapia filets.
1/4 cup of ground coffee beans.
Photo Gallery of Fish And Butternut Squash
Click to on Photo for Next Fish And Butternut Squash Images
A tablespoon of dried oregano.
1/4 teaspoon of vanilla powder.
3 tablespoons of xylitol.
2 tablespoons of sea salt.
A tablespoon of ground turmeric
1. Heat the oven to 320 degrees F.
2. Mix the vanilla powder, coffee beans, turmeric, xylitol, salt, and oregano in a bowl.
3. Pour over fish generously and rub the mixture in.
4. Put the fish in a dish used for baking (single-layer). Place the dish on the middle oven rack. Bake for about 8-10 minutes or until cooked through.
5. Steam the carrots and squash until tender.
6. Combine carrots and squash in a blender along with the remaining ingredients, blend to reach the desired consistency.
7. Place the puree on a plate and place fish on top. Add a side salad or other steamed vegetable for a complete a delicious meal. Enjoy.