A medium-sized butternut squash (seeded and peeled, chopped into 1 cubes)
4 tablespoons of unsalted butter, grass-fed
4 medium-sized peeled carrots (chopped into 1 pieces)
Half tablespoon of vinegar, apple cider
A spring onion (chopped into 4 slices)
2-3 tablespoons of MCT oil Fish preparations:
A pound of tilapia filets
1/4 cup of ground coffee beans
A tablespoon of dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon of vanilla powder
3 tablespoons of xylitol
2 tablespoons of sea salt
A tablespoon of ground turmeric
Fish and Butternut Squash Photo Gallery
1. Heat the oven to 320 degrees F.
2. Mix the vanilla powder, coffee beans, turmeric, xylitol, salt, and oregano in a bowl.
3. Pour over fish generously and rub the mixture in.
4. Put the fish in a dish used for baking (single-layer). Place the dish on the middle oven rack. Bake for about 8-10 minutes or until cooked through.
5. Steam the carrots and squash until tender.
6. Combine carrots and squash in a blender along with the remaining ingredients, blend to reach the desired consistency.
7. Place the puree on a plate and place fish on top. Add a side salad or other steamed vegetable for a complete a delicious meal. Enjoy!