Time: 45 mins Number of servings: 4 Point value per serving: 6
One cup chickpeas Two bay leaves Four garlic cloves Four cups water Salt to taste
• Rinse chickpeas and put it in your Instant Pot. Then add salt, garlic, bay leaves, and water in a pot.
• Seal pot with lid and select “Bean/Chili” function for thirty-five minutes.
• Allow releasing pressure naturally.
• Serve chickpeas with steamed rice and enjoy!
Time: 20 mins Number of servings: 2 Point value per serving: 7
Half middle-size pumpkin, pureed
Half cup almond milk
One cup quick oats
One and a half cup water
One tbsp brown sugar
One tsp pumpkin pie spice
• Put all ingredients in your Instant Pot and mix well.
• Seal pot with lid and select “Manual” to cook on high pressure for three minutes.
• Allow release pressure naturally.
• Open lid carefully, stir well, and serve warm.