Hot air and dry weather makes your hair loose its moisture and become brittle. The worst condition to every girl’s eye is the occurrence of split ends on hair.Split ends generally mean the splitting of hair fiber. It happens when the protective portion of the hair called cuticle, gets damaged. They can occur anywhere on the hair shaft, but mostly they are seen on the tips of the hair. First of all it is important for one to understand what causes the hair ends to split. There are various causes of split end in hair.
Over dispensation of the hair with gels, chemicals etc. and brushing the hair harshly can cause split ends on hair. Using a brush on wet hair or combing the hair with uneven teeth in combs can also harm the hair. Coloring the hair often, also damages them.
Photo Gallery of Invigorate Your Damaged Hair With Split Ends Prevention Tips
Click to on Photo for Next Invigorate Your Damaged Hair With Split Ends Prevention Tips Images
Split ends stop hair growth and result in broken hair. You can make your hair glossy and grow longer by simply following a certain tips on hair care to prevent split ends and broken hair. To keep your split ends in check, you do no require going to a salon every week. Fashion and beauty industry has invented certain home remedies for treating your dry and damaged hair.Follow the subsequent hair care tips to rejuvenate your broken hair.
•Split ends once occurred cannot be repaired. They have to be removed. Take small sections of hair and twirl them gently in a downward motion. The split ends will automatically split out. Then carefully shear the split ends with a sharp scissors. Be cautious while removing the damaged cuticles and do not cut the thick layer.
• Make a protein-shake recipe. Mix 2 tablespoons of soy protein powder with a cup of milk, % cup of fresh fruits in a blender. Make a smooth paste. Apply this paste on your hair once a week to silken them.
• Do not go in to the open heat without covering your hair.
• Take a balanced diet.
• Drink plenty of water.
• Trim your hair at regular intervals.
• Do no forget to apply a conditioner after shampooing your hair.
• Massage the scalp with warm oil at least twice or thrice a week.
• Using mayonnaise or beer on your hair can add up to the lost moisture.
• Do not use a brush on wet hair. Use a wide toothed comb instead.A variety of hair care products are also available in the market. Shop around and select an appropriate product for treating your damaged and broken hair. Healthy hair adds grace to your beauty. Take good care of your hair to avoid the occurrence of split ends. Follow the split ends prevention tips and enjoy having long silky hair.