Time: 20 mins Number of servings: 4 Point value per serving: 7
One pound cut into 2-inch pieces butternut squash
Two peeled and sliced apples
One sliced onion
One cup water
Two tbsp coconut oil
Pinch of cinnamon
Pinch of ginger
• Pour water into your Instant Pot and place steamer basket inside the pot.
• Put in the steamer basket butternut squash, onion, and apples. Seal the pot with the lid and select “Manual” for eight minutes.
• Use rapid pressure release method.
• Open the pot and transfer mixture into the bowl, then use masher.
• Now add coconut oil, cinnamon, and ginger and mix well.
• Serve warm and enjoy!