Natural hair shampoo for Greasy Hair
• 1/2 cup natural base hair shampoo (recipe on the first page)
• 1/2 cup boiled water
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Mint
• 1 tablespoon Rosemary
1. Place boiled water in a bowl. Add Rosemary and Mint. Mix.
2. Add the natural base hair shampoo. Mix and allow the mixture to steep for at least 30 minutes.
3. Strain and pour into a clean and empty jar.
4. Use as a hair shampoo.
Natural hair shampoo for Babies
• 1/2 cup warm water
• 1/2 cup unscented Castile mild baby soap
• 1/2 cup Avocado oil
• 4 drops Lavender essential oil
1. Place all the ingredients in an empty and clean container with lid.
2. Shake to combine.
3. Shake well every before using.
4. Take extra caution as the Castile soap is not tear-free.