Prep time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 50 minutes Servings: 4
4 ripe tomatoes. Cut the tops off 4 eggs.
4 slices bacon. Cooked and diced.
1 Tbsp ghee Salt and pepper to taste Fresh arugula for garnish.
– Preheat the oven to 425°F/200°C.
– Clean or scrape the inside of tomato using a spoon. To make a presentable tomato ramekin.
– Divide diced bacon on each tomato ramekin.
Photo Gallery of Mushroom
Click to on Photo for Next Mushroom Images
Scramble the eggs and divide them evenly on each tomato ramekin. Alternatively. Crack each egg on each tomato ramekin if you like poached egg.
– Divide ghee and top each tomato evenly and season each tomato with salt and ground black pepper.
– Place or arrange tomatoes evenly on a glass baking dish and bake until eggs are fully cooked. About 45 minutes.
– Place tomato frittatas on a serving platter with a garnish of fresh arugula.