Prep time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 50 minutes Servings: 4
4 ripe tomatoes. Cut the tops off 4 eggs.
4 slices bacon. Cooked and diced.
Photo Gallery of Mushroom
Click to on Photo for Next Mushroom Images
1 Tbsp ghee Salt and pepper to taste Fresh arugula for garnish.
– Preheat the oven to 425°F/200°C.
– Clean or scrape the inside of tomato using a spoon. To make a presentable tomato ramekin.
– Divide diced bacon on each tomato ramekin.
– Meanwhile. Scramble the eggs and divide them evenly on each tomato ramekin. Alternatively. Crack each egg on each tomato ramekin if you like poached egg.
– Divide ghee and top each tomato evenly and season each tomato with salt and ground black pepper.
– Place or arrange tomatoes evenly on a glass baking dish and bake until eggs are fully cooked. About 45 minutes.
– Place tomato frittatas on a serving platter with a garnish of fresh arugula.