Prep time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 20 minutes Servings: 6 muffins
1/2 cup meat. cooked and cut into small pieces 1/2 cup vegetables of your choice. diced 1/2 tsp salt
1/8 tsp ground black pepper 1/8 cup mayonnaise 1/8 cup water
– Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
– Grease 6 muffin tins generously with butter or olive oil or line with paper muffin cups.
– Beat eggs in a large bow. Stir in remaining ingredients. Mix gently to combine.
– Spoon mixture into prepared muffin cups.
– Bake muffins until a knife or toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. about 18 minutes.
– Serve muffin omelet hot or cold.