Prep time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 20 minutes Servings: 6 muffins
1/2 cup meat. Cooked and cut into small pieces 1/2 cup vegetables of your choice. Diced 1/2 tsp salt.
1/8 tsp ground black pepper 1/8 cup mayonnaise 1/8 cup water.
– Preheat oven to 350‚°F/180‚°C.
– Grease 6 muffin tins generously with butter or olive oil or line with paper muffin cups.
– Beat eggs in a large bow. Stir in remaining ingredients.
Photo Gallery of Omelette Muffins
Click to on Photo for Next Omelette Muffins Images
Mix gently to combine.
– Spoon mixture into prepared muffin cups.
– Bake muffins until a knife or toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. About 18 minutes.
– Serve muffin omelet hot or cold.
On these days you are bridging the gap between your recovery and your racing. On some days you will be hair makeup closer to the Rest line. This can mean a more relaxed-pace hair makeup with a few Hairstyles-type surges thrown in at the end. Conversely, you may find yourself working pretty hard on your Just Hair Makeup days. An example of this would be a progression hair makeup where you are taking it out really easy and then cranking up the pace gradually until you are going all out at the end. But don't forget that the key component of this training phase is to Just Run. You don't really have to nail anything. You don't have to be meticulously checking your watch. Other than accomplishing the assigned objective, let go of the steering wheel on these days. Focus on just getting in the miles.