DIY Organic Conditioner (Hair-Growth-Stimulator)
1/4 cup of plain natural yogurt
1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice
8 to 10 drops of eucalyptus oil (or olive oil, or rosemary oil, or rosemary/olive oil and canola oil)
1. Combine yogurt, beaten egg and lemon juice together.
2. Stir to combine and transfer into an electric blender.
3. Blend until a smooth consistency is reached.
4. Apply massaging on your scalp and hair.
5. Leave on for 20-30 minutes.
6. Wash off your hair and pat dry.
DIY Coconut/Honey Cooling Hair Mask
10-20 drops peppermint essential oil
Shea moisture deep conditioning mask
Organic Coconut Milk
1. Combine castor, olive, avocado oils and honey together in a bowl.
2. Stir well until well combined.
3. Mix in the deep conditioning mask and coconut milk together into the castor/honey mixture.
4. Stir well until a smooth, thick and creamy consistency is reached.
5. Measure in peppermint essential oil.
6. Stir well to incorporate essential oil into the mixture.
7. Wash hair and pat dry.
8. Apply cooling hair mask to damp hair.
9. Leave on for 30 minutes.
10. Wash off and pat hair dry.