Prep time: 15 minutes Cooking time: 1 hour 10 minutes Servings: 4
1 spaghetti squash, halves and deseeded.
13oz asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch length.
V2 piece red onion, thinly sliced.
1 cup mushrooms, sliced.
2 garlic cloves, minced.
1/2 cup coconut milk.
1 tsp fresh rosemary, minced.
Salt and ground black pepper to taste.
– Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
– Place halved spaghetti squash face down on a baking sheet and bake for about 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
– Scrape the flesh of squash using a fork. Place squash in a bowl and set aside.
– Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat, then saute onion and garlic until onion is soft.
– Stir in asparagus and mushrooms and saute until asparagus is slightly tender but still crunchy. The moment it changes color, it is done.
– Meanwhile, in a bowl, whisk together eggs, coconut milk and rosemary.
Photo Gallery of Quiche Of Asparagus
Click to on Photo for Next Quiche Of Asparagus Images
Season to taste with salt and ground black pepper.
– To make a crust for quiche, line a deep pie dish with cooked spaghetti squash. Press the spaghetti squash on the bottom and sides, pressing gently to make it even.
– Pour egg mixture over the squash. Spread mushrooms and asparagus on top of the egg mixture and bake in the oven for about 40 minutes or until set.