Prep time: 20 minutes Cooking time: 45 minutes Servings: 4-6
1 pint grape tomatoes
3 sweet potatoes
2 large bell pepper. chopped
1 red onion. chopped
2 garlic cloves. minced Fresh thyme sprigs
Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
– Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
– In a large baking dish. spread grape tomatoes. sweet potatoes. red onion. bell pepper and minced garlic.
– Meanwhile heat the skillet and brown sausages on all sides. about 2 minutes per side.
– Scatter sausages over the vegetables. sprinkle thyme. some salt and ground black pepper.
– Bake sausage casserole for about 40 to 45 minutes.