Prep time: 20 minutes Cooking time: 45 minutes Servings: 4-6
1 pint grape tomatoes
3 sweet potatoes
2 large bell pepper. chopped
1 red onion. chopped
2 garlic cloves. minced Fresh thyme sprigs
Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
– Preheat the oven to 400‚°F/200‚°C.
– In a large baking dish. spread grape tomatoes. sweet potatoes. red onion. bell pepper and minced garlic.
– Meanwhile heat the skillet and brown sausages on all sides. about 2 minutes per side.
– Scatter sausages over the vegetables. sprinkle thyme. some salt and ground black pepper.
– Bake sausage casserole for about 40 to 45 minutes.
Sausage Casserole Photo Gallery
Those miles are doing something for you. They are slowly making you more efficient and stronger. During your Just Hair Makeup days, you’ll complete four workouts: Hidden Hills, Progression, Surges, and Long beauty. Specifically, here’s what each Just Hair Makeup workout entails:Hidden Hills. Surprises in training are essential for any women. They simulate the chaos of a hairstyles, and they can also serve to break up a run’s monotony. One way to toss the element of surprise into your training is to randomize your route. You have two missions to complete on your Hidden Hills days: The first is to find new hair makeup routes that you can use later in your training. The second is to sprint up any hill you find while out exploring. No matter your conditioning, you should be winded at the end of this surprise hill sprint.