• 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter (grass-fed) or ghee
• 2 eggs, poached
• Sea salt
• 2-3 cups of collards, kale, or chard
• 2 tablespoons of sliced almonds or cashews, raw
Photo Gallery of Sauteed Greens and Poached Eggs
Click to on Photo for Next Sauteed Greens and Poached Eggs Images
1. Cook the greens in a pan containing enough water (an inch).
2. Remove the water and add the ghee or butter.
3. Toss the greens in the ghee or butter.
4. Add nuts and salt to taste and put aside.
5. Add the eggs.
6. Serve and enjoy.