Packed with salmon and sesame goodness! You can enjoy this salad either warm or cold, it is just as good either way. This recipe makes 2 servings.
Photo Gallery of Sesame Salmon Salad
Click to on Photo for Next Sesame Salmon Salad Images
• 1/2 pound wild sockeye salmon fillet
• 4 won ton wrappers
• 2 green onions, finely chopped
• 1 egg
• 1 small avocado, sliced lengthwise
• 1/2 small head Napa cabbage, cut into pieces
• 1/8 pound trimmed and blanched snow peas
• 1/2 tablespoon sesame seeds
• 1/8 cup cilantro, chopped
• 1 tablespoon Vegetable oil
1. Cut the salmon into V2 inch pieces, and place in a pot of simmering water with salt. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
2. Once cooked, drain, take out the gray layer underneath and set aside to cool.
3. Place vegetables into a large pot with oil and place over a medium heat. Stir.
4. Set aside once cooked.
5. Crack the egg into a bowl and add 1 tablespoon of water. Whisk well. Use the egg wash for brushing each side of the won tons.
6. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and fry until golden and puffy.
7. Place the cooked won ton on a paper towel then sprinkle with salt.
8. Place the snow peas, cilantro, green onions and cabbage in a large bowl.
9. Pour dressing in bowl and toss.
10. Transfer into serving dishes and place cooked salmon on the side with the avocado slices and fried won ton dishes.
11. Add cilantro leaves to garnish.