1 18‚¼-oz. Box yellow cupcake mix (or your fave recipe) 24 white cupcake liners 1 32-oz. Tub buttercream frosting ‚½ cup semisweet chocolate chips 1 cup mini chocolate chips 4 orange Starburst candies at room temperature.
1. Prepare cake mix as directed on package (or whip up your own).
Photo Gallery of Snowman Cupcakes
Click to on Photo for Next Snowman Cupcakes Images
Line two cupcake tins with 24 liners. Divide batter evenly, filling liners about 2/3 of the way full. Bake as directed on box; let cupcakes fully cool.
2. Plop 2 tbsp. Buttercream frosting onto each cupcake, and smooth with a butter knife.
3. Place two semisweet chocolate chips upside down in the frosting for eyes. Fill a small sandwich bag with ‚¼ cup frosting, making sure the icing fills the corner of the bag. Cut a tiny hole in the corner and squeeze two white dots on top of each chip.
4. Then place five mini chocolate chips upside down in a semicircle to form a smile.
5. For the nose, pinch off a pea-size amount of Starburst, shape into a triangle, and place on cupcake between the eyes and smile.