Prep time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 15-20 minutes Servings: 4
1 Tbsp coconut oil 1 onion, thinly sliced
4 garlic cloves, minced 1 tsp salt
1 Tbsp Thai red curry paste
1 V cups coconut milk V cup pumpkin puree
1 V2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
2 tsp lime juice
1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
3 Tbsp cashews, toasted
– Heat the coconut oil in a large pan over medium heat, then saute onion for about 5 minutes or until onion is soft.
– Saute bell pepper, garlic and salt, stirring continuously for 1 minute.
– Stir in curry paste and cook for another 1 minute, stirring frequently.
– Pour in coconut milk, pumpkin puree and chicken, lower the heat and let the mixture simmer over low heat for about 12 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
– Stir in lime juice.
– Serve with a Garnish of fresh chopped cilantro and toasted cashews.