If you’re craving a little spice in your life, you will absolutely love this Thai recipe. A well balanced salad that is sure to satisfy. This recipe is good for two.
Photo Gallery of Thai-style Shrimp Salad
Click to on Photo for Next Thai-style Shrimp Salad Images
• 1/2 pound steamed shrimp, cleaned and deveined
• 1/2 head lettuce, cut into small pieces
• 1/2 stalk lemongrass, sliced
• 1 red onion, sliced
• 1/4-inch ginger root, cut into small pieces
• 1 fresh red chili, sliced
• 1 garlic clove, crushed and minced
• 7 mint leaves
• 1 and 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
• 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
• 1 tablespoon fish sauce
• Black pepper
1. Lay the cut lettuce flat and arrange the shrimp over top.
2. Pour the ginger, chili and onion on top. Set aside.
3. Prepare the dressing. Combine the lime juice, lemongrass, garlic, pepper, and fish sauce together in a bowl.
4. Mix well then pour over the shrimp salad. Add the cilantro, onion and mint leaves to garnish and serve.