• Cut the top off the tomato, put the top aside, and spoon out the inside of the tomato.
• Prepare the paste by placing the salmon, parsley, dill, mustard, salt, and pepper in a blender.
• Mix the paste with the egg whites in a bowl.
• Stuff the mixture into the tomato and cover it with the tomato top.
• Serve with slices of cucumber.
Serves 1 to 2
2 egg whites, hard-boiled and chopped
1/3 cup of smoked or poached wild salmon
1 large beef tomato
1 cucumber, sliced
1 tsp of parsley, chopped
1 tsp of dill, chopped
salt and pepper