Prep time: 20 minutes Cooking time: 45 minutes Servings: 6
1 large zucchini. Shredded and juice strained.
2 large carrots. Shredded.
1 tsp rosemary-sage salt (optional)
12 eggs. Beaten.
1 Tbsp butter or coconut oil.
– Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C.
– In a large bowl.
Photo Gallery of Zucchini And Carrot Breakfast Quiche
Click to on Photo for Next Zucchini And Carrot Breakfast Quiche Images
Combine zucchini. carrots. Rosemary-Sage Salt. And eggs. Mix well and set aside.
– Brush a 9 inch x 13 inch baking dish generously with butter. Pour the egg mixture into the pan.
– Use a fork to create a swirled effect of circular pattern before baking.
– Bake quiche for until the edges are brown. About 45 minutes.
– It is normal for the quiche to puff up while baking and then deflate when removed from the oven.